st: robust estimators and auotcorrelation

From   Robin Gottfried <>
Subject   st: robust estimators and auotcorrelation
Date   Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:10:59 -0500

I am using xtgee, robust, to estimate a probit equation for panel data. xtserial indicates I have autocorrelation in the data.

Does robust estimation correct for autocorrelation or should I also use the Arima correction along with the robust estimation?
* For searches and help try: