st: Convergence

From   Ahya Ihsan <>
Subject   st: Convergence
Date   Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:49:22 -0400

I am trying to measure international convergence across asian
countries. I have already tried using cross section data, is it
possible to measure convergence using panel data and how can do that?
does anyone know whether i can use Moran I in stata and how? i need a
scatterplot like Moran I to see whether convergence exist.