st: bivariate probit, partial

From   "Patricia Odell" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: bivariate probit, partial
Date   Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:50:05 -0400

I am trying to help a student who is doing a project that requires her to do a bivariate probit model with partial observability. While I use Stata occasionally--that reason she asked me--I have never used this procedure. A answer from Vince Wiggins to a question from last March showed how to deal with the partial observability by letting y2=y (observed =unobserved, if I understand correctly). What I still need to learn is how to interpret the output. There are two sets of output given. Which is the one I need (or do I need somehow to use both)? We'll both appreciate any help

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/