RE: Antwort: st: RE: RE: graph for propensity scores

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: Antwort: st: RE: RE: graph for propensity scores
Date   Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:26:20 +0100

Sorry, but I think your supposed justification for
upwards and downwards designs misses my comment
completely. For example, an upwards and upwards
design is based on exactly the principle you
cite, so common support does not dictate
graphical design.

My comment is based on graphical statistics literature
focusing on what kinds of comparison are easy
and effective. "The elements of graphing data"
by William S. Cleveland (full reference in
the Stata manuals) leads to some literature.

Hans J. Baumgartner