st: Stata 9 - Mata Question (table)

From   Lars Kroll <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Stata 9 - Mata Question (table)
Date   Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:10:50 +0200

Dear all,

I've got a simple question about Stata 9 and porting of the old ado code to MATA:

What about TABLE? As far as I understood Bill Gould at the German Stata User Meeting all of Stata's official ado Code will be ported to MATA.

A couple of days before (and on the meeting too), there was was a discussion about exporting n-way tables to TAB delimited or TEX files on the list. As far as I understood Bill Gould and the new features of Mata this could be done easily if the table ADO would be re(written) into MATA...

Perhaps it would be (even) possible to add row and col percentages? That would be a real improvement with low costs i suppose..

Yours,
Lars

____________________________
Lars E. Kroll