RE: st: re: Stata 9

From   "Loncar, Dejan" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: re: Stata 9
Date   Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:04:30 +0200

Thanks
I wanted that will check

Dejan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of David
Harrison
Sent: 11 April 2005 17:03
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: st: re: Stata 9

There is nothing wrong with the code you have typed - the error must be
in the "do something" bit...

In the "do something", the local macro `x' will take the value "code"
the first time through and "age" the second time through. Is this what
you wanted?

David