st: Conversion of SPSS to Stata

From   "Scott A. Adler" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Conversion of SPSS to Stata
Date   Fri, 08 Apr 2005 13:05:31 -0400

I have a few SPSS files that I would like to transfer to Stata.  For just a
few files it is not cost effective to purchase Stat/Transfer.  Because once
these files are transferred, I would not use the Stat/Transfer applications

Is there an inexpensive way to transfer the files?