st: Re: estout with probit mfx

From   "Michael Blasnik" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: estout with probit mfx
Date   Fri, 08 Apr 2005 07:16:11 -0400

read the help file to see how to use estout with mfx -- it gives an example using logit near the end. I think a key "trick" is to add the margin option

Michael Blasnik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia Sourdin" <>
To: <>
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 4:44 AM
Subject: st: estout with probit mfx

Hi listers
just a quick query on estout.
I have estimated a probit model and marginal effects. These are the commands
i use:
probit y x1 x2 x3
estimates store mfx
estout mfx using Myoutput, cells (b(fmt(%9.4f)) se(par fmt(%9.2f)))

Prolem is, the output does not display the marginal effects, only the raw
coefficients. Any tricks I should be aware of?