re: st: RE: Stata 9 announcement

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   re: st: RE: Stata 9 announcement
Date   Tue, 5 Apr 2005 12:50:11 -0500

.

It is with some curiosity that I note that previous such announcements
have led to an immediate and wide-ranging discussion on Statalist,
yet this message was met with thunderous silence.  My question is why?
I found the announcement to be surprising and I had fully expected to see 8.3, 8.5, etc.

Then again, maybe it is an April Fool's joke. The web pages are a nice touch to the joke.

:)

-Dave

*
* For searches and help try: