st: RE: Panel data Heckman and FE Tobit

From   "Alejandro Lopez-Feldman" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: Panel data Heckman and FE Tobit
Date   Mon, 4 Apr 2005 09:47:18 -0700 (PDT)

Amrita,

I have asked the same question before and from what I have learned I can tell you that there is no command in Stata that can do Heckman with panel (except of course the pooled case). Cluster is not equivalent to fixed effects or random effects. And there are no user written commands either

I think you are right about tobit.

Alejandro

Alejandro Lopez-Feldman
Ph.D. Candidate