st: Panel data Heckman and FE Tobit

From   Amrita Bhattacharyya <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Panel data Heckman and FE Tobit
Date   Mon, 04 Apr 2005 12:22:26 -0400

Dear Statalisters,

I will really appreciate if you could help me with the following:

1) Is there a STATA command to do Heckman model with Panel data? Is heckman,cluster proper to use in this case? If Heckman can be done with Panel data, is there a way to do iv?

2) Am I right to say that doing fixed effect in Tobit with Panel data is quite complicated (the only oprtion is programme written by Bo Honore) and there is no command to do tobit with iv and fixed effect?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Sincerely,
Amrita

Fourth Year Doctoral Student