st: how to format results of ttest?

From   "Q. Cher Li" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: how to format results of ttest?
Date   Mon, 4 Apr 2005 14:19:45 +0100

Dear all,

I am conducting t-tests on dozens of variables (using 'ttest' command)
and would like to make a single table based on the output statistics
(mean, sd, se, obs, etc.).  I was trying to use 'estout' to format the
table; nevertheless, I could not 'estimates store', since there are
simply no estimates retuned after such a test (vis-�-vis those stored
post estimation).
Is there any other way to get around this problem?
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks

Cher

Q. Cher Li
Department of Economics