Re: st: Creating a Count Variable in STATA

From   Paul Millar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Creating a Count Variable in STATA
Date   Sat, 02 Apr 2005 18:28:04 -0700

I'm not sure this will do what he wants. The sum gives the same value for all years (also needs egen).

- Paul