st: autocorrelation in categorical variables

From   Pallab Mozumder <>
Subject   st: autocorrelation in categorical variables
Date   Sat, 2 Apr 2005 08:23:07 -0800 (PST)

Dera listers,
I am dealing with a time series of two categorical
variables (dependent and independent variable both has
three categories). I am suspecting serial
autocorrelation in these variables. So I am wondering
is their any regression comamnad in stata that allows
me to control for autocorrelation. I could not find

Thank you.

Pallab Mozumder
Ph.D Student, Dept. of Economics
University of New Mexico