st: xtabond2 validated ?

From   Dahlia El-Hawary <>
Subject   st: xtabond2 validated ?
Date   Fri, 01 Apr 2005 16:14:15 -0500

Hi everyone,
I am new to Statalist. I am working on my PhD dissertation in
Economics at George Washington University. I would like to use
xtabond2 to estimate an Euler Investment Equation using the GMM system

I leaned about xtabond2 from the internet while looking for some
Econometric papers (as it is not part of STATA 8.0 which I am
currently using).

My dissertation advisor is asking me if this command "xtabond2" has
been validated or authorized ?.

I would very much appreciate your help,
Thank you in adavance,

Dahlia El- Hawary