RE: st: Export of a -tab3way- table in a tab-delimited format?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Export of a -tab3way- table in a tab-delimited format?
Date   Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:28:42 +0100

Indeed, there are several others who have had a go
at some tabling problem.

The idiosyncratic surveys in

Problems with tables, Part II
Stata Journal 3(4): 420--439 (2003)

Problems with tables, Part I
Stata Journal 3(3): 309--324 (2003)

covered some of the terrain.

Meanwhile, the ingenious, whether Roger or dodger,
can take a stab at the help for -_tab-.

Mind you, as an documented undocumented command,
even as compared with an undocumented undocumented
command, -_tab- may not survive the caprices of
Stata's developers. But it looks
like the object of admiration given its touch
of class.

Philip Ryan