Re: st: Encrypting and decrypting a field

From   Alan Neustadtl <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Encrypting and decrypting a field
Date   Fri, 1 Apr 2005 08:49:33 -0500

While there may be restrictions on the suppliers of data from their
end, at American universities there are clearly issues about use of
data.  Every research project must be reviewed by an Institutional
Review Board that has a mandate to protect the rights of study
participants.  IRB's are run differently across universities and
researchers experiences vary accordingly.

I guess there is some safety having protections at both ends.

Best,
Alan