Re: st: questions about outreg

From   Phil Schumm <>
Subject   Re: st: questions about outreg
Date   Wed, 30 Mar 2005 08:19:54 -0600

At 5:18 PM -0700 3/29/05, Ming Wen wrote:
When I used the 'outreg' command to construct table from my xtlogit output, the order of my models does not follow the order I fit the models.

I must confess it's been a while since I used -outreg-, but have you tried -estimates table- before? Once you have a series of stored estimation results (as created using -estimates store-), this command permits you to build summary tables in a very flexible and easy-to-use manner. In this case, the order in which models are listed in the table is the same order in which they are passed to the command. Use -help estimates- for more information.

-- Phil
* For searches and help try: