st: RE: Re: Bar plots with standard errors

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: Bar plots with standard errors
Date   Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:08:40 +0100

In addition, these plots have _often_ been discussed
on Statalist and various non-official solutions
touted. Searching on "detonator plots" will give
one way in without too many false positives.

Michael Blasnik

> -help standard error bar -
>
> points you directly to serrbar as well as the ucla web site.
> I don't think
> that your effort qualifies as looking thoroughly, so I guess
> we can blame
> you ;)

Sascha Robert