Re: st: comparison between a repeated ordinal measures

From   "rengaweoj" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: comparison between a repeated ordinal measures
Date   Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:40:18 -0000

Thank you for your response.  My data is in -wide- format.  In order
to use -ologit- or -gllamm-, does my data necessarily need to be in
-long- format?  I am guessing that either I need to or I have set up
-ologit- and -gologit- incorrectly since the coefficient and p-value I
get are quite different.  Looking at the table it appears there isn't
a difference between the two time points and the results I get from
your programming supports this.