st: RE: Re; Stata graphs exported to pdf in Adobe

From   Erik Sørensen <Erik.Sorensen@nhh.no>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Re; Stata graphs exported to pdf in Adobe
Date   Sun, 27 Mar 2005 12:04:35 +0200

It turned out that using fink to upgrade ghostscript
to version 8.14 solved my problem with the epstopdf'd
files.

I wasn't able to get epsfig, as suggested by
Kit Baum, to work.  I suspect it is dependent on
some behind-the-scenes conversion rules?
I believe  an eps graph could potentially include
programming that is not valid in a pdf.

Thanks for all helpful replies,
best regards

--
Erik Ø. Sørensen, dept of Econ., Norwegian School of Economics
phone: (+47) 55959985 [office], <http:homepage.mac.com/sameos/research/>

<<winmail.dat>>