st: odds ratios in ordered logit models

From   "Zhu, Carolyn" <>
Subject   st: odds ratios in ordered logit models
Date   Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:49:51 -0500

Would any one tell me after estimating ordered logit models which the proportional odds assumptions are pretty much satisfied, should I still compute the marginal effects? Also, what is the general rule on the number of categories the dependent variables can take on?