st: Updating ml syntax

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   st: Updating ml syntax
Date   Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:07:13 -0500

I'm trying to modify a program written for Stata 5. I thought it would be easy; but it uses the -ml- command, and -ml- syntax apparently changed quite a bit after version 5. Does anyone know of a description of the old syntax or, better yet, have some sort of guide for converting the old syntax to the new? I want to take advantage of some of the newer features of the -ml- command, so I can't just leave it at version 5.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu