st: RE : Problem with my keyboard

From   "Laplante, Benoît" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE : Problem with my keyboard
Date   Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:56:14 -0500

Stata comes with its own fonts ans uses them by default. To get what you want, just use another font. I do not use the American keyboard and I use the System font to avoid the problem you have and it works well. Most regular Windows fonts will suit your needs although you may prefer a fixed width font at least for the results window.
Benoît Laplante

De: de la part de Xavi Barber
Date: mer. 2005-03-23 7:30
Objet : st: Problem with my keyboard

Dear Statalister:

I'm a Spanish user of Stata, and recently I reintalled my Xp and my Stata.
Since I have  had a problem with my keyboard only in STata. My problem is
with the simbol, Stata write in English keyboard, but my keyboard is in
Spanish.  Then ª"/()¡!¿?P+¨ are simbols diferents  that I would like to put
in the command bar

Can you help me+

thanks in advance.