st: Problem with my keyboard

From   Xavi Barber <>
Subject   st: Problem with my keyboard
Date   Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:30:11 +0100

Dear Statalister:

I'm a Spanish user of Stata, and recently I reintalled my Xp and my Stata. Since I have had a problem with my keyboard only in STata. My problem is with the simbol, Stata write in English keyboard, but my keyboard is in Spanish. Then "/()!?P+ are simbols diferents that I would like to put in the command bar

Can you help me+

thanks in advance.

* For searches and help try: