st: RE: meta-analysis graphs with metan

From   "Steichen, Thomas J." <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: meta-analysis graphs with metan
Date   Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:52:47 -0500

Looking at the code for metan, it is clear that a single text size is used for both the counts and the study ids, both being resized
equally by option -texts()-. It would be possible to add additional options to allow separate control of different types of text but
that would require substantial editing of the code.  Similarly, positions of the count columns are hard-coded to work with the stats
and weights columns; changing these also would require major editing.  Short of rewriting the ado, there is no way to customize
these features.

Tom

Thomas J. Steichen
  Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. - Aldous Huxley

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message, including any  attachment(s),
contains information that may be confidential,  protected by the attorney-
client or other legal privileges, and/or  proprietary non-public
information.  If you are not an intended  recipient of this message or an
authorized assistant to an intended  recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and  then delete it from your system.  Use,
dissemination, distribution,  or reproduction of this message and/or any of
its attachments (if  any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and
may be unlawful.