st: V9?

From   "D.R. Wahlgren" <>
To   Stata List <>
Subject   st: V9?
Date   Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:28:05 -0800

We're considering adding some more user licenses for Stata 8 (Windows), but I wanted to find out if there were any rumors of a v9 and, if so, when that might be made available. If a new version is going to be released in the next ~6 months, we might choose to wait and buy the new version instead.

Dennis R. Wahlgren, M.A.

Center for Behavioral Epidemiology and Community Health
San Diego State University

"Poets say science takes away from the beauty of the stars--mere globs of gas atoms. Nothing is 'mere.' I too can see the stars on a desert night, and feel them. But do I see less or more?" --Richard Feynman
* For searches and help try: