st: update to margeff

From   "Tamas Bartus (tbartus)" <>
Subject   st: update to margeff
Date   Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:08:40 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

Some weeks ago somebody reported strange results produced by margeff
after ordinal response model. The report is a real bug report: I found
an annoying error in margeff.ado. I apologize for the mistake, and I
sincerely hope it did not caused damage to your work.

The new version of margeff is available through the web site

You can install it within stata by typing

   net from
   net install margeff

Hopefully the new updates will be available through the SSC archive soon.

Tamas Bartus, PhD
Associate Professor, Department of Sociology and Social Policy
Corvinus University Budapest
(formerly University of Economics)
1093 Budapest, Fovam ter 8.
Phone: +36-1-217-51-72        Fax:   +36-1-217-44-82