Re: st: Maximum length of -listtex- headline

From   "BBS Querschnittsprojekt: Gerhard Schön" <>
Subject   Re: st: Maximum length of -listtex- headline
Date   Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:21:15 +0100

Am 21 Mar 2005 um 12:54, Friedrich Huebler schrieb:
> The solution is of course to abbreviate the variable labels. I am
> writing to the list in the hope that someone can explain this limit
> and describe a way around it. Thank you.

You can divide the head of listtex into several lines
starting and ending with a quotation mark.

#delimit ;
listtex make-foreign using "table.txt",
   rstyle(tabdelim) replace ;
#delimit cr

Gerhard Schön

Gerhard Schoen, Querschnittsprojekt des BBS