st: ttest var1==var2 for clustered data

From   Christian Hunkler <>
Subject   st: ttest var1==var2 for clustered data
Date   Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:25:24 +0100

we have network data clustered around egos. Now we want to test for mean
differences in variables that contain proxy information provided by ego
about their alteri. In short a t-test comparison of two variables, but the
observations are not independent but clustered.
I already checked the clttest ado, but it does not yet support comparison
of two variables.
Any ideas, suggestions?