Re: st: Interaction terms in a logit model

From   Tim Wade <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Interaction terms in a logit model
Date   Sun, 20 Mar 2005 09:38:16 -0500

Having not kept on this, I must admit to being surprised by these
issues regarding interactions in logit and other "non linear" models.
Do these issues with non linear models (and I haven't yet read all the
articles cited above so perhaps this is addressed) affect other
traditional ways of evaluating interactions, for example using the
likelihood ratio test instead of the t statistic of the interaction
coefficient to compare a model with interaction terms to a more
restricted model, without interaction terms?

Thanks, Tim