st: Problems with updating

From   "Joseph McCrary" <>
To   "Statalist" <>
Subject   st: Problems with updating
Date   Sun, 20 Mar 2005 09:42:09 -0500

I've reinstalled STATA after rebuilding my computer. Running
-update all- from version 8.0 in Windows, I get this error message:

file not found
server says file temporarily redirected to

Does anyone else have problems with this? Is there a workaround,
so that I can tell Stata to ignore this file? There is a lot to
download, and I'd rather not do it manually.

Thank you.