Re: st: Problem with prvalue, prtab et al

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Problem with prvalue, prtab et al
Date   Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:14:04 -0500

At 03:58 PM 3/17/2005 -0800, Daniel Schneider wrote:
Dear list,

I am trying to use some of the commands from the spost package, but
something odd is going on.

I have estimated a logit regression and I tried to use any of -prvalue-
or -prtab-. Unfortunately the commands never report any result. For
Works for me. By "never" do you really mean never, i.e. have you tried it after various logit commands or with different data sets? I would suggest making sure Stata is up to date and also that you have the latest version of -spostado-. You might also try posting the commands and output that are prior to the problematic commands; perhaps the problem is there. (The logistic regressions did run ok, right?) I have examples of the 2 commands at

in case seeing those might help.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227