RE: st: Incorporating values of variable or parameter estimates in graph titles and labels

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Incorporating values of variable or parameter estimates in graph titles and labels
Date   Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:06:16 -0000

You can get the square symbol as a superscript
even with font-challenged operating systems.
This was discussed in a very recent thread with
reference to a Stata Journal tip.

Daniel Mueller

> After estimations type -eret list- and you'll, among others,
>   see e(r2) to which you can refer as a local macro (`e(r2)')
>
> In a graph you may do something like that:
> --
> sysuse auto
> reg mpg weight
> local r2 : di %6.0gc e(r2)