st: Eicker-white standard errors

Subject   st: Eicker-white standard errors
Date   Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:10:52 -0600

I am trying to estiamte a system of two equations where the error terms are correlated and the
coeficients of the regressors are also correlated. To do that I am using the Seemingly unrelated
regression code, sureg. However I need to report in my research the Eicker-White standard errors
and sureg just report me the standard standard errors.
How do I ask to report the Eicker-white standard errors in the case of seemingly unrelated regression?

Priscilla Medeiros