st: Svyset comman in a do file

From   Honorati Masanja <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Svyset comman in a do file
Date   Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:00:47 +0100

Dear stata-listers

I have a data set which I would like to save as survey dataset at the
end of my documentation. However when I run my do file which has this
command i.e.

svyset, strata(district) psu(cluster)

Stata reports an error : invalid syntax  r(198);

However when I run svyset  from the command window, I do not get any
problems. Where am I going wrong?.

Please help

--
Masanja H.