st: Re: Predicted value and dummy explantory variables

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Predicted value and dummy explantory variables
Date   Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:06:10 -0800 (PST)

Clive,

-mfx- calculates the marginal effects at the mean values of the
independent variables. Evaluating a male-female dummy variable at its
mean is therefore not as unusual as you think.

Friedrich Huebler