st: RE: Output of tabular results

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Output of tabular results
Date   Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:08:05 -0000

In one form or another questions like
this come up repeatedly, so you should
try a search of the archives using keywords
like "Excel" or "table" for several
relevant postings.

However, Stata enthusiasts tend to believe
that you should not need to fly to Excel.
Stata is capable of generating percents
in several different ways. You can
reduce your dataset to one based on
groups,