st: Output of tabular results

From   "Apostolos Ballas" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Output of tabular results
Date   Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:01:12 +0200

I am constructing a number of tables using by constructs. This (obviously)
generates an awful lot of output). Is there any command that allows me to
output results from tab2 to Excel for further processing? Alternatively, is
there any way that I can get the column percentages (which is what I really
need) for further analysis in Stata?

Best regards,
Apostolos