st: RE: Interval regression intreg - different distribution assumptions

From   "Griffin, Jamie T A" <james.t.griffin@imperial.ac.uk>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Interval regression intreg - different distribution assumptions
Date   Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:55:24 -0000

I have written a program to fit interval-censored distributions for
non-negative random variables. I was going to make it available when
I've tidied it up and written a help file. The distributions are those
fitted by -streg- plus two parameter gamma and inverse Gaussian. I can
send you a copy.

Jamie Griffin
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College School of Medicine
Norfolk Place
London W2 1PG
Email:james.t.griffin@imperial.ac.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Andrea Leiter
Sent: 09 March 2005 11:22 PM
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: Interval regression intreg - different distribution
assumptions

My dependent variable (amount of money, resulting from a dichotomous
question format) has an interval structure (ranging from -infinity to
+infinity). The command intreg fits a model - assuming normal
+distribution.
How can I include another distribution assumption (for example log
normal or
weibull)?
Thank you for your help.
Andrea

Behalten Sie Ihre Hotmails, den Messenger und die Suchfunktionen stets
im
Auge! http://toolbar.msn.at?DI=43&XAPID=2170