st: no log likelihood ratio test after nbreg??

Subject   st: no log likelihood ratio test after nbreg??
Date   Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:40:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi, all,

Usually there is a log likelikhood ratio test statistics reported after a
negative binominal regression (I ran possion regression first, and then
used 'nbreg' regression), and sometimes the Z score for alpha is reported
too.  But in my case, I didn't see the ratio reported after the
regression, and there is no z score for alpha.  Then I tried to use
'lrtest' after the model, but it says
"lrtest not valid after robust
specify force option to perform test anyway".

So I put 'force' in option, but it still didn't give me the result.

Can anybody tell me what's going on?