Re: st: winsor

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: winsor
Date   Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:54:38 -0500

At 04:48 PM 3/10/2005 +0000, SD Martin wrote:
A few weeks ago I downloaded this very useful command following a search of all resources. The administrator here has now upgraded our installation and this command no longer works (it is not recognised by Stata8). I went to download it again but it's no longer there (a search now finds only robmean and wincorr)!

Am I going mad, or has winsor been removed?
Like I just said in another thread, -findit- and ssc don't seem to be on speaking terms today. This command just worked for me:

ssc install winsor

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227