RE: st: Setting a missing value in a generic context

From   David Kantor <>
Subject   RE: st: Setting a missing value in a generic context
Date   Tue, 08 Mar 2005 11:54:30 -0500

Thanks to everyone who responded on this issue.

I would concur with Nick that you need to be careful with -capture-, in that it can, as he put it, eat errors other than the ones you are expecting.

-- David