st: RE: table of counts of values for N variables

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: table of counts of values for N variables
Date   Fri, 4 Mar 2005 16:28:37 -0000

Program -tabm- from -tab_chi- on SSC has this aim.

Row percents come for free, as all -tabm- does is
restructure the data on the fly and then call up
-tab-. That is an upstream solution, rather than
your downstream strategy of picking up output and
re-assembling it.

Daniel Egan