st: TOBIT command (just one little question)

From   "Barbara Hofmann" <>
Subject   st: TOBIT command (just one little question)
Date   Fri, 04 Mar 2005 10:37:41 +0100

hello out there,

i got one question concerning the use of the tobit-command:

i want to estimate women's labour supply by weekly hours. to control that
a lot of women do not work at all, i wanna use the tobit model. now, to
make sure, that Stata does, what i want it to do, my question: to control,
that the parameters are estimated in consideration of the special
distribution of "hours", is the option "ll" the right one? that finally
the command looks like:

tobit hours [here all my indep. vars] , ll(0)

thanks a lot!

Barbara Hofmann
Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail: