Re: st: Presenting Stata graphs in Word/PowerPoint doucuments

From   "V. Sarafidis" <>
Subject   Re: st: Presenting Stata graphs in Word/PowerPoint doucuments
Date   03 Mar 2005 19:49:36 +0000

Hi Christer,

One simple way of doing this is:

Save your graph as a .wmf file using Stata's File/Save graph command.
Then in Word, you click Insert/Picture/From File

That should work