RE: st: Negative Binomial Fixed Effects estimator

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Negative Binomial Fixed Effects estimator
Date   Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:07:23 -0600

Hi Paul,

 Actually, my age variable does not vary over time. However Nick Cox
directed me to the STATA FAQ which explains why a coefficient on age is
estimated. It's just a variant parameterization of the traditional fixed
effects model.

Thanks,
Anirban

Anirban Basu PhD