st: significance in biprobit

From   "Natalia Ferreira" <>
Subject   st: significance in biprobit
Date   Wed, 02 Mar 2005 04:05:10 +0000

Hi all

   I´m estimating a biprobit and I have a doubt about the significance of
the biprobit estimatives and the marginal effects: in the first equation in
biprobit I have a variable that is significance at 5%, but when I compute
the marginal probability equation 1 (mfx, predict (pmarg1)) it doesn´t. Why
is this possible? And should I consider this variable significante or not?

Thanks, natalia

MSN Messenger: instale grátis e converse com seus amigos.