st: significance in biprobit

From   "Natalia Ferreira" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: significance in biprobit
Date   Wed, 02 Mar 2005 04:05:10 +0000

Hi all

   I�m estimating a biprobit and I have a doubt about the significance of
the biprobit estimatives and the marginal effects: in the first equation in
biprobit I have a variable that is significance at 5%, but when I compute
the marginal probability equation 1 (mfx, predict (pmarg1)) it doesn�t. Why
is this possible? And should I consider this variable significante or not?

Thanks, natalia

MSN Messenger: instale gr�tis e converse com seus amigos.
http://messenger.msn.com.br