st: " I will be out of the office": no thanks!

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: " I will be out of the office": no thanks!
Date   Tue, 1 Mar 2005 21:50:30 -0000

Reminder, please: if you are out of the office, we hope you enjoy the
break, or at least the change, but it isn't really of consequence to
Statalist; unless you are Marcello Pagano or Kit Baum.

There is advice on this point within the FAQ (URL as always beneath my
signature).

P.S. a sure sign that you haven't read the FAQ thoroughly
is that you insist on spelling "Stata" as "STATA". Be
warned that this increases the probability that your
posting will be deleted INSTANTLY by some recipients. ZAP!