st: RE: RE: ivreg2

From   "Mark Schaffer" <[email protected]>
To   "Fabia Aparecida de Carvalho" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: ivreg2
Date   Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:17:22 -0000

Fabia,

Subject:        	RE: RE: ivreg2
Date sent:      	Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:32:33 -0300
From:           	"Fabia Aparecida de Carvalho" <[email protected]>
To:             	<[email protected]>
Copies to:      	<[email protected]>,
	"Statalist" <[email protected]>

> Prof. Schaffer, how does ivreg2 treat missing observations to form the
> covar matrix? Does it sample only the balanced part of the panel?

No, it does it in exactly the same way that official -ivreg-, and for
that matter, official -regress-, do it.

Cheers,
Mark